Monday, October 7, 2019

Welcome to CINEMATIC REVELATIONS


Welcome to CINEMATIC REVELATIONS, a new blog in which I will examine films which have made an impact upon me over the years.

While the films I will spotlight on the blog are from various eras of cinema, I will generally concentrate upon the movies of the 1960s and 1970s, these being personal favourite decades of film.

In the next blog post the first film I will explore is Daniel Petrie's BUSTER AND BILLIE (1974), a film I have seen many times, and a movie with which I am very happy to inaugurate my new blog.

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog, and that it stirs happy memories of film, opening discussion on the films themselves, and cinema as an art form in itself.

(Image credit: mconnors at morguefile.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.